Skip to product information
1 of 1




Regular price €54,90 EUR
Regular price Sale price €54,90 EUR
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

Denomination : Champagne AOC

Vintage : NV

Alcohol : 12.5%

Region : Champagne (France)

Format : 0.75 l

Grapes : Pinot Noir 50%, Chardonnay 25%, Meunier 25%

The Champagne Rosé Cuvée Perpétuelle by Bonnet-Ponson is made up of a careful blend: 50% Pinot Noir (with 7% vinified in red and 10% in maceration), 25% Chardonnay and 25% Meunier. This fine blend comes from a selection of 35 parcels, located in the terroirs of Chamery, Vrigny and Coulommes-la-Montagne, Premier Cru villages in the western part of the Montagne de Reims. The harvest base is from 2018, enriched with a significant 30% of vin de réserve perpétuelle. The winemaking takes place 75% in steel and the remaining 25% in fût de chêne, followed by refinement on its own yeasts for at least 4 years before dégorgement. The final dosage of 1 g/l characterizes this Rosé Champagne as Extra Brut, giving an elegant and fruity profile.

The history of Domaine Bonnet-Ponson began in 1862 with Grégoire Bonnet, one of the first vignerons from the village of Chamery in the Petite Montagne de Reims. Subsequently, his son Jules expanded the Domaine, extending the Chamery vineyards and installing the first 5500 kg Dubois press in 1902, entirely made of wood and powered by muscle power. After World War II, Grégoire's nephew, Raul Bonnet, rebuilt the current cellar. In 1957, with the marriage between André Bonnet and Monique Ponson, Domaine Bonnet-Ponson was officially born. André and Monique's skills have led to the expansion of the hectares of property and the increase in the capacity of the cellar. Since 1979, with the entry of his son Thierry, the Domaine has achieved complete autonomy in all phases of internal processing. Currently, there are around 50 parcels owned, equally distributed between Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Meunier and a small parcel of Petit Meslier, an ancient and rare grape variety authorized in Champagne. The vineyards are classified as Premier Cru (Chamery, Vrigny, Coulommes la Montagne) and Grand Cru (Verzenay, Verzy). André Bonnet initiated the conversion of the Domaine to organic farming and the development of alternative methods based on phytotherapy in the vineyard, with the aim of developing a more complex and mature style of Champagne. In the cellar, oak barrels, steel or concrete tanks are used, allowing each wine to best express its qualities and preserve its aging potential. Each year, 30 to 40% of the harvest is added to the "vin de réserve" to ensure the consistency of the style of Bonnet-Ponson Champagnes, a practice begun 50 years ago by André Bonnet as a "taste memory".

View full details